Wednesday, September 22, 2010

If Theres a WILL There will Always be a WAY

The story that I am going to reveal is all about my own story, which I assume as inspirational in its very simple sense.We all have our own unique stories that contains inspiring thoughts and events which could nurture the lives of others.

In my 19 years of existence, I could strongly admit that I have been into so many problems and which I consider as a blessing in disguise, because I believe that on every problem, there is always a solution, we all have to view life as full of love and hope, so we could endure and cope up up with the world's challenges. My very inspirational story started when I first enroll in Central Mindanao University, way back two years ago.

I was only 16 when I enrolled as freshman in college, that was the time when, I was still fully supported by my parents, financially and morally as well, but everything has changed when the bread-winner of the family lost his job and it drastically affected the source of income and living of our family. These made them decide to send only one from us in college and then I willingly forsake my studies so my elder sister could pursue her own, until I suggested to come over here in Iligan City,to look for a job so that I could assist my elder sister in every little way that I can, I did not fail and was really able to help her.I have seen and felt the proud feeling of my parents for me, until now that I am studying again here in MSU-IIT ,pursuing BS PSYCHOLOGY in my own expense and perseverance, I work as a band vocalist at night and I am a student during day time, and it is not that easy to be in my shoes, but I believe that it is very typical for those who would like to finish their studies and earning a desired degree, despite of all the possible hindrances that may come

I am honestly proud of what I am now because of what I have experienced. We should all view problems as full of hope so success can easily be achieved, because every challenge is not a a problem nor a failure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment