Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Aim High And Take Flight Towards Thy Goal

Our existence is being driven by a particular purpose,by a main reason why we are here and by a mission which we are ought to play and accomplish. When I reached the stage of life,wherein there is already an occurence of curiousity about my purpose and mission here on earth,made ma establish and organizea certain mission,that would serve as my guiding light as I walk on through life's highway.
.
My personal mission is to become A PERSON, MY GOD AND MY FAMILY COULD BE PROUD OF, but I am saying it in a general manner. As a student, being consistent and delligent  with my studies are the keys for me to achieve my goal which is to earn a degree. Obeying my parent's orders and advices, would make them more than the word proud of could describe. As a child of GOD --our Heavenly Father, I will strive and do my best to follow and live according to his words, I believe that there will be inevitable mistakes and shortcomings and I'll surely repent and be sorry for it.
To have a personal mission, enables us to live according to one purpose that motivates us to optimistically face every trials that may hinder us from reaching our goals and actualizing our mission. "LET US DEPART TODAY, SO WE COULD ARRIVE EARLY FOR TOMORROW". Let us spread our wings and soar up high like an eagle.

7 comments:

  1. Totally wow! You have a great mission, Angela just continue your good deeds, aim high, and talk always to God so you can achieve them...
    Godbless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, depart today to arrive early tomorrow. But we need also to consider when it is right to depart. If that is not today,adjust and open yourself to different possibilities.Angella, I know your tough and able to actualize your dreams in life.aja gurl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jelai...i think your mission is very nice.All you need to do is just continue your good deeds and do your best to finish your studies because that is your key to achieve your goal.goodluck and godbless..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friend.i really like what yo have wrote. Continue to be child of God. I know you`ll be given a great gift from God.Your prayers lead you to achieve your mission or goals in life.
    Godbless..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!AMazing........It touched me so much Gelai what you been posted...Yes you can achieve your dreams in life especially your deep desire to help your family in all aspects of your life because God is there to supply all your needs from day to day.Keep up the good work friend.,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gelai, well I think your post is great. Your right we all want our family be proud of us. So we do everything for them. We do what we think would make them happy. Even some people say that, that is a cheap goal but for me it's the hardest goal or mission I can achieve and it is not only a goal but it's a dream that needs to be convert in reality. I think it is very hard to accomplish that. So take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela. Great mission, i like it! Strive hard and continue to be a child of God. Soon you'll reach you dreams. Keep safe. God bless!

    ReplyDelete